The course introduces the basics of Python, a easy but very powerful language that powers popular applications like Quora, Google, Dropbox, Youtube, Instagram and more. Students learn hands-on by coding a number of applications, games and taking on code challenges that deepens their understanding of Python.
Prerequisites: Web Design 102
WHAT YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN
- Introduction to the print function and data types.
- String manipulation.
- Introduction to conditional statements (if, elif, else).
- The python turtle library.
- The python random library.
- Repetition (For loop, While loop)
- Introduction to Turtle library.
STEM SKILLS DEVELOPED
- Logical Reasoning
- Critical Thinking
- Creativity and Imagination
- Decision making
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WHAT TO BRING
- A laptop (Windows or Mac) and charger
- A curious mind
Our courses are designed for students to run at their own pace. Our curriculum is level-based for each module, meaning that each student can learn at their own appropriate, customized pace.
Entrepreneurship is a very powerful force and when combined with technology, its potency is further unleashed. Our curriculum helps students develop the entrepreneurial mindset and skillset they need to succeed in life.
Demo Day Presentation
All our courses are always wrapped up with a project presentation on the final day. In front of parents and friends, our students present their personal or group projects to the delight of their families.