This course is powered by the LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Set and software. Students explore the exciting world of robotics and engineering. Combining the versatility of the LEGO building system and intuitive drag-and-drop programming software, this adventure encourages teamwork, friendship, and creativity from day one.
WHAT YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN
- Introduction to robotics and robots.
- Identify the different components of the EV3 Mindstorm kit and their functions.
- The EV3 programming software.
- Creating and modifying programs.
- Infrared Sensor.
- Create programs using motion, sounds, display blocks and sensors.
- Using blocks such as the Wait and Repeat blocks.
STEM SKILLS DEVELOPED
- Logical Reasoning
- Critical Thinking
- Creativity and Imagination
- Decision making
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WHAT TO BRING
- A laptop (Windows or Mac) and charger
- A curious mind
Our courses are designed for students to run at their own pace. Our curriculum is level-based for each module, meaning that each student can learn at their own appropriate, customized pace.
Entrepreneurship is a very powerful force and when combined with technology, its potency is further unleashed. Our curriculum helps students develop the entrepreneurial mindset and skillset they need to succeed in life.
Demo Day Presentation
All our courses are always wrapped up with a project presentation on the final day. In front of parents and friends, our students present their personal or group projects to the delight of their families.